HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 23, 2016

Halloween Blog Hop Day 3

Welcome back friends!  It's Day 3 of the Halloween Blog Hop!  I hope you are enjoying the hop and finding inspiration!  Wasn't Kathy's project cute!  Looks like she found the GREAT pumpkin in the patch!  I love it as a little mini wall hanging too!  Darling!!!  Here is a pic of it if you missed it!  Be sure to go back to the previous day's links for any of the patterns...if you are just joining us now!


As I've been reminiscing & enjoying the hop... I was thinking about how much my great grandma Lily looked forward to handing out candy to all the little trick or treaters!  Each year, she would carefully pack a cute paper Halloween sack with chocolate candy!  She would pack them very full and attempt to fold over the top so the candy wouldn't fall out.  She put all the sacks in a cake pan and waited with excitement for the kids to come!  Do you remember those cute little bags?  I have a few cute ones in my Halloween collection!!!  Good memories!


Speaking of "treats".... Remember I promised no "tricks" on this hop....??  so I'm keeping that promise and bringing you another FUN day on the hop with a super cute "treat" for you from Tracy, Plum Cute Designs!  There is nothing but cuteness in her complimentary project designed just for you!  Here is a sneak peek!  


I think we all would enjoy trick or treating at her house!!!  Here is her blog link... So fly on over and print out your project & enjoy some fabulous Halloween pics & costumes!!!  http://www.plumcutedesigns.com/?p=1125'

I'll meet you back here again for another SPOOKY fun day on the hop tomorrow!



3 comments:

Claire said...

Just like the name says, it is plum cute! Thank you!

Jackie said...

Love the Halloween Tag from Plum Cute! And thank you for hosting this blog hop!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Tracey's design is adorable, and so is that wool pumpkin at the start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...