HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 17, 2015

Snowman stocking from Joan is here! Yippee!

Hello!!!  Welcome back!  Here it is!  I knew Joan, from Bits and Pieces would have a cute design to share with you!  I want to make sure and post this on the top so you can click the link and go right there!  Big thanks to Joan!  You're awesome!



Today was a super busy day at the Basin!  It was also a perfect day to work late!  It was chilly and rained all day!  It's so different then yesterday!  Yesterday I did a photo shoot with the girls for our Chrisrnas cards!  It was sunny & gorgeous out!  It made for great photos!  I'm happy to say our Christmas card is designed and being printed!  So excited!  Can you believe Christmas is just about a month away?  I can hear those sleigh bells jingling now!!!!

Up today is Lisa, from Primitive Gatherings!  I know she's had a lot on her plate, including getting ready for her shop's Holiday open house... so I'm excited she was able to make time to be a part of the hop!  We all appreciate it!!!   Be sure to check out her recipe, too!  I think it sounds amazing!  Anything with PB, Rice Krispies and chocolate has to be yummy!  I can't wait to make this!


Let's keep the hop rolling and head over to Lisa's blog for another day of Holiday fun on my annual Christmas blog hop!  Enjoy!  See you tomorrow for our final day of the hop!!!!

http://lisabongean.com
 

Nov 6th * Plum Cute Designs
Nov 7th * Gail Pan Designs
Nov 8th * Wooden Spool Designs
Nov 9th * Sheri Glasscock
Nov 10th * Ali Strebel Designs 
Nov 11th * Notforgotten Farm
Nov 12th * Woolen Willow Designs
Nov 13th * Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Nov 14th * Heartspun Quilts
Nov 15th * Crabapple Hill
Nov 16th * Bits n Pieces by Joan
Nov 17th * Primitive Gatherings 
Nov 18th * Buttermilk Basin




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...