HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

August 19, 2015

Road Trip!

Road trip!  On Saturday I got a bug to hit the road and support the MN Shop Hop before it finished up on Sunday!  So Hannah, George & I went hopped in the truck, grabbed some lunch and headed over to The Noble Quilter in Elk River!  What a fun time we had!  Then shop was decked out and hoppers were still "hopping"!!!  How exciting!  I picked up some goodies and then we went to a small town about 10 minutes up a ways.  I stopped at s few vintage shops and kinda got skunked!  It sure was fun to look though!  I did score another pin cushion {always pick up if it's under $5!!! Lol} and a couple vintage kitchen towels!  Oh- I also picked up a fun old gardening hat!  My great grandma Lillie always wore one so it made me think of her so I had to get it!!!!  Did any of you do a little road tripping this weekend or shop hopping?!?!




4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

No road trips this past weekend but did get a lot of sewing and stitching in. When it is hot and humid I stay in. LOL

Unknown said...

The road trip I took was to a friend's house and there I traced Buttermilk Basin patterns on freezer paper to be pressed to wool. Then when I got back home I pressed and cut them out of wool. I am making little kits for myself for a wool stitching retreat myself and three other dear friends are having at the end of August. We are working on the BOM's as well as other BMBasin projects. Lots of stitching to be done. Today I cut out the snowglobe. I dearly love your designs. Thank you so much for the BOM's.

Miss Stacy said...

How fun!!!! I love that ypu and your friends gather together over handwork! Good times!!!

Miss Stacy said...

I hear Ya! It's been kinda funky some days! The last couple have been rainy! Hoping for a sunny day soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...