HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

January 14, 2015

A must stop for all needle workers!

After class in day 1- I went with one of my students {Reeta} to one of the coolest shops, the Shepherd's Bush!  They used to carry my patterns back in the day!  The owners {Tina &Teri}are just as sweet as I remember... and their shop is hands down amazing!  If you are a lover of needlework- this is a destination shop not to miss!  I was so glad they let me shop after hours!!!  After this we headed out for sushi with them and a few shops friends!  It was a great experience even without anything close to sushi!!!!

Please go check out their website at: http://www.shepherdsbush.net









2 comments:

Anna said...

OMG....are there room reservations?!

Michelle said...

Oh wow! I went to Shephard's Bush "back in the day." We were driving across country during a military move and I was so happy DH and kids didn't mind stopping! It must have been at least 15 years ago...I made those stockings you have pictured for everyone in our family. Love them! Thanks for sharing...I hope to make it back one day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...