HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 7, 2014

Road Trip! Christmas Open House


Last night George and I headed to WI to go support one of my FAV shops - Country Sampler, in Spring Green!  Jeanne is the shop owner and she was as sweet as ever and let me tell you- the shop was gorgeous!!  Today was the first day of her Christmas Open House!  Every where you looked snowflakes were glistening, tree lights were twinkling and Santa's were winking at you!The whole shop had been transformed into a Christmas wonderland!  It was also great visiting with some customers whom we share!  {Always a pleasant surprise to run into you all !!} I also chatted with the gals from Blackbird Designs!  They are so sweet too!  We all just had a great time!  Here are some pics I took to share with you all!  Their open house goes thru Sunday!  Hope you can check them out!!!  You'll love the shop!!  Enjoy! :).




2 comments:

Ronda said...

Beautiful, on my list to visit!

Miss Stacy said...

It is a great shop! I hope you do!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...