HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

May 27, 2014

Frineds from Far & Near!

Haha!!! If you don't know by now.. I am such a people person!  And in this industry I really have found some great gals that I am blessed to call my friend!  First off is Sheri from Calico Moon!  Do you see those awesome new hooked rug designs?  Well, guess who hooked them for me?  Miss Sheri!  If you love my work and primitive goodness... Go check out her facebook page Calico Moon!  You should see the cool stuff she does with my patterns!!!
 Then there are the Cali girls!!!  The first one on the left is Kathy from the Cottage at Cardiff Farms!  You should see her barn quilt!!  IT IS AWESOME!  She will be coming to my BARN EVENT and bringing some great models including that new quilt!  She is working hard to get it released in time for that event!  You all will love her!  Then there is Joan from Bits & Pieces by Joan.  She is just delightful!  Her and I go way back!  You might know her from those tall/skinny designs I have in frames with kits at the shops and shows!  She did come out with a few more new designs!!! And her son just got married!!! How exciting!  Then there is the adorable Suzanne from Suzanne's Art House!  I am in love with her new owl/crow patterns I picked up!  I even scored 2 models!!!  Can't wait to show you those!  And then there is my pal Gail from Gail Pan Designs... She is my FAV Aussie!  All I can say is that she is awesome and I am lucky to teach with her this fall at the Buggy Barn and see her again in October at market!  Did I mention she brought me candy from Australia!?! She has a new book out so please go check out her book and the other fabulous designers for their new product!   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...