HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

January 12, 2014

Back to the Pelican Bay..

Hello! 
I hope you are enjoying the pics from our trip!  There are so many pics.. I wish I could share them all with you!  We really did have a great time with the girls!

After Busch Gardens.. We headed back to the condo to spend time at Pelican Bay's private beach.  It was breathtaking... We swam, sunned, searched for shells and watched the sun set!  Those were precious moments... Just relaxing and day dreaming... 

Another FAV pic of the girls in the gulf when the sun set...

Enjoying the beach!

More pics of the girls.. and beach...
Mom taking some fun photos...

More of the beach...

Ha!  A diet Coke iced soda stop!!!  I LOVE my diet Coke!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...