HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

September 23, 2013

Fall-O-Ween event is near... Show this week!

Welcome to a fresh new week! 

This weekend I had my family, our neighbor girl and a friend over to the shop helping me fill my rep orders, pull the models and stock the patterns for my show in Fargo this week!  I can't believe the amount of work it takes to get prepped for the show!  It is crazy!  I have so much wool I am adding a cupboard and will be bringing 3 of them full of hand dyed wool in fat 1/8ths and fat quarters.  I am still trying to finish up a few kits but I am sloooowly running out of time!  I am pretty good at making things come together so don't be surprised if I get a few more done!  I also got in new patterns and hand dyed buttons, and some fabulous table runners!  I also received some darling handmade Halloween ornaments from spiders to cats!!!.  You should see the new Valdani Floss - FABULOUS! I really fell in love with some of their new fall colors!  I can not wait to use a new display piece for them!  I think it should work out so nice!  

I also want to let you know that word is getting out on how cool and fun my parties/events are!  Gals are once again coming from far and near for the Fall-O-Ween event.  If you haven't thought about whether or not you are coming - especially to the Witches Night Out - now would be a great time to drop me an email and let me know. I am working on the make it take its for the weekend and have something fun for the party and would like to finalize my count soon!  It will be first come so please RSVP to me if you are coming!  Get those witches hats out and rock em! :)  If you already RSVP'ed, I have you down!  I have bought the coolest paper products for the party... Maybe I will pop a pic of it before I leave town.  Trust me everyone loves my parties so I hope you can come!  I also have roped my pal Julie into baking for us!  How cool is that!  Better go...  I am working on a few more kits before I go to bed!!!  Hope you have a fantastic week!  I will be in touch and I hope to see many of you at the Fargo Quilt Show later this week!!!!  

If any of you would like additional flyers to share with your friends, groups or guilds just drop me a note... I would love to send you out some to hand out!  The more the merrier!!! :)






1 comment:

Me and My Stitches said...

I really wish I could be at your show or your party, or something! I want to see (and pet) all of these treasures that you are talking about!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...