HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

March 7, 2011

Breaking in the Gathering

Last month I started a post and never did finish it... So here it goes!

Last month I took a trip to WI to visit Lisa & Nick (Primitive Gatherings)....  It was so cool because Lisa and I were the first to "break" in The Gathering!  Let me tell you gals... You all need to take a trip there - you won't want to come home!  The "Gathering" is amazing... so amazing, I wanted to move in!!

Upon arrival you will enjoy the most delicious home cooked meals by Lisa's mom, get great night's sleep in super comfy beds with homemade quilts and matching pillow cases...  have access to a great sewing environment complete with sewing machines you can rent...  And...( my fav part) enjoy relaxing by the fireplace with a glass of bubbly....  You and your girlfriends are not only going to relax, but, create some amazing memories over needle and thread! 

Here are just a few picks...  Please visit Primitive Gatherings for more info. 

A BIG thank you to Lisa for her great hospitality!  Thanks for a GREAT weekend... and for taking the time to share your sewing tricks of the trade with me!  I had a BLAST!  You must need me to come again soon?? :-)


I enjoyed learning how to make homemade noodles with Lisa's mom!






The noodles were amazing... so was the Chicken Noodle Soup she made!

Gals working away at the warehouse!

The boss (LB) placing her order for an upcoming teaching/trunk show.

Homemade French Onion soup!

Cool dishes...

I got to share the weekend with some great gals who work at Primitive Gatherings... !!!










3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Primitive Gatherings is my favorite shop! The people that work there are fantastic ~ everyone is always upbeat and helpful. They also have so many things to choose from.
This shop is a great find!
Prim Blessings! Robin

amy said...

I can't really tell...was the food any good? LOL....

renee said...

Hi Stacy,
Where is your place at? I drove over that way, didn't see it, I'll have to break out the GPS! I'd love to see your place and what goodies you have!
Oh~ and seeing you again would be alright too! LOL!
Blessings,
Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...